Are you feeling uncomfortable with your smile? Dental veneers, thin porcelain shells that cover the front section of your teeth, are amazingly flexible. They can change the whole dimension and size of your teeth to the color and arrangement.
Interested in making several changes to your smile, then Veneers is highly recommended for you.
Dental Veneers are designed to correct:
- Stains and discolorations.
- Chips and cracks.
- Deformed or poorly shaped teeth.
- Uneven or worn teeth.
- Gaps between teeth.
- Slightly overlapping or twisted/crooked teeth.
If you are struggling with any of these issues highlighted above, no worries we have good news for you. Our Houston cosmetic dentist can help you get the smile you want. We work closely with you to discuss your treatment goals to make sure that veneers can provide you with what you are looking for.
Besides the cosmetic imperfections you are looking to treat, there are other factors that can affect your chances of qualification which are:
- Oral health: Your oral health is first determined to ascertain if your teeth and gums are health enough for treatment.
- Your teeth strength: Will your teeth be able to support your dental veneers?
- Certain habits: Certain habits such as Jaw Clenching and biting of nails could also limit your chances of qualification.
The smile of your dreams is actually closer than you think.
21st century has revolutionized restorative dental techniques, you can now fix that chipped tooth or close the gap between your front teeth within minutes.
Schedule an appointment with Hyatt Dental in Houston and you too can have an attractive smile you’ve always dreamt of.